Stop Declining Great Gifts! How/Why/When do Charities Work with Charitable Solutions?
Charitable Solutions will have our 20th birthday on January 3rd . Yet, we still hear from charities with questions such as, "We have been declining (fill in asset here) for years! How do you work again?”
Ugh… So, we usually have this call multiple times a week covering the initial call with the development person/professional advisor, and then have a follow-up call with senior staff and/or Board representatives. Each time, it's nearly an identical call with identical questions and identical answers. This is not super-efficient process and it can take time to coordinate all the calls and all the schedules.
What if we did a webinar covering all these same questions to save everyone’s time so that we can all have more conversations with donors and clients? Done!
Webinar Attendees Will Learn:
- FYI on Charitable Solutions/Dechomai/National Gift Annuity Foundation… background, structure, size, scope, services, team, etc.
- How do we work with charitable organizations (consultant, agent, vendor, independent, mix-and-match)?
- What is the one sentence charities use to make a referral?
- Once a referral is made, what is the communication process?
- What are the fees, who pays them, when are they paid, and how are they determined?
- Business interest gifts (menu, scope): What to listen for and how we help?
- Real estate gifts (menu, scope): What to listen for and how we help?
- Other asset gifts (menu, scope): What to listen for and how we help?
- Life-income gifts (menu, scope): What to listen for and how we help?
- The big four questions to ask prior to making a referral.
- Process timing and steps for each asset type.
Bring your questions and join Bryan Clontz, Ph.D., CFP®, CAP® and Brad Caswell, COO,
November 1st or 3rd at noon EST by registering here: