Revolutionizing Gift Planning with Chat GPT and Other Tech: Unlocking the Power of Practical Applications
"The Internet? We are not interested in it." - Bill Gates, 1993.
Precisely 30 years later Microsoft announces a new multibillion-dollar investment in ChatGPT-maker Open AI.
Join us this month to explore the innovative ways in which artificial intelligence and other advanced technologies can be leveraged to enhance gift planning. Some of the key topics covered in this webinar include:
- Introduction to the practical applications of AI and other technologies in gift planning.
- Various planned giving research tools available today.
- The 5-step process for analyzing a charitable gift and using various tools to conduct your research.
- Best practices for integrating AI and other technologies into your technical planned giving research.
- Case studies showcasing successful implementation of AI and other technologies in gift planning.
- Insights on how to navigate the evolving landscape of gift planning in the age of AI.
Whether you're a gift planning professional, nonprofit executive, or professional advisor, this webinar provides valuable insights and practical strategies for harnessing the power of AI and cutting-edge technologies to drive success in gift planning. Join us to learn how you can leverage the latest advancements in technology to revolutionize your gift planning strategies and achieve, including the results of benefiting from more gifts of non-cash assets.
Join Bryan Clontz, Ph.D., CFP®, AEP®, CAP® and Paul Caspersen, CFP®, AEP®, MS on April 25th or 27th by registering here: