Over the last three years, our team has averaged 7-10 new leads/conversations, with about one closed donation averaging $4.4 million EACH DAY. These are mega donors however anyone defines that term. We have completed gifts for 5-10 billionaires each year (at least that we know of). So what, you might ask?
There are a number of new and old trends that have become clear in these conversations and this session will cover an overview of some core motivations (with a lot of cited resources). These definitions will be illustrated with actual recent case studies or even news reports… like Sam Bankman-Fried, FTX founder, cited by many as the most well-known figure in Effective Altruism.
- Why do these donors give?
- How do these donors give?
- What vehicles and attributes are they interested in?
- Are these motivations changing generationally?
- Do these motivations change by gender?
Join Bryan Clontz, Ph.D., CFP®, AEP®, CAP® for this free webinar by registering here: